Many Russian companies have products and services that could be sold on international markets. At the same time, reality shows that it is not easy for Russian companies to access these international markets. The challenges that Russian companies face in their international expansion include:
• Differences in business culture;
• Communication barriers;
• A lack of information and ensuing incorrect assumptions;
• The absence of a business network and networking skills;
• The absence of business infrastructure in the foreign jurisdiction.
Jeroen Ketting has over a quarter century of business experience in the Russian-Western playing field. He owns various businesses that are based in Russia and the Netherlands. For the last 27 years, it has been his mission to build bridges between Russian and Western companies and markets.
In this webinar, he will share his experience, tips and tricks on how to make it easier for Russian companies to enter foreign markets using the Netherlands as an example. You will learn about:
• The main cultural differences between Russia and The Netherlands;
• How to overcome the communication barrier;
• How to obtain accurate information;
• How to create a useful business network;
• How to establish business infrastructure in the Netherlands
Lighthouse Management Solutions
“We take care of the essentials, so that you can take care of business”