© All rights reserved
Operational Management is designed for foreign companies that do not have a sufficient local presence to sustain their activities on the Russian market. The service is designed as an alternative to having a local office in Russia and focuses on solving various ad hoc and structural and long-term tasks. Operational management covers matters such as: legal entity establishment, financial management, logistics, licensing and certification, communication with Russian partners, local operations supervision and management, sourcing and support in working with local service providers (e.g. legal and accounting), staffing solutions, supervisory directorship, business intelligence, supervision and management of local operations, participation at trade shows and conferences, secretarial and administrative support.
- Business presence creation (Giving you flexible staffing solutions, desk space, temporary or permanent legal entity)
- Administrative support (Giving you admin support and compliance with Russian administrative requirements)
- Communication with Russian partners (Finding a common language)
- Working with local service providers (Effectively managing your Russian service providers)
- Operational support (Giving you brains, hands and feet to execute and implement)
What you get
- Tried and tested multilingual team that has:
- Strong proactive management, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in working accurately with regular reporting and problem-solving attitude
- Extensive relevant experience gained through Lighthouse projects
- Fluent English with full understanding of Western and Russian business cultures
- A network of proven and trusted service providers under our management
- Transparency, flexibility, cost effectiveness and control
- Insights on doing business in Russia gained from 25 years of experience
- Experience and knowledge of Lighthouse Partners
- Full access to Lighthouse information databases and network at any moment
- Stable growth of local knowledge and business network in Russia
- Intake meeting: Lighthouse and the Client conduct intake meeting to understand the specifics of the Client’s business and the goals on the Russian market
- Action plan: Lighthouse prepares detailed action plan, approves it with the Client and allocates the Project Manager(s) to execute
- Sourcing: Whenever required Lighthouse sources and selects the optimal services providers to support the Client’s business needs (accounting, legal, logistics, etc.)
- Execution: Lighthouse Project Manager(s) execute the tasks under constant guidance and supervision of Lighthouse Partners
- Reporting: The Client receives regular and transparent reporting of all activities, feedback and achieved results. The Client is involved in the process whenever required or wished for.
Next Steps for Our Clients
Contact us and receive a free consultation
Nice to work with a group professionals with such passion! We as Medstone group enjoyed every second of working with you and the Lighthouse group.
This Russian joint venture was an entirely new experience both for the Russian and for the Wolters Kluwer team, and Jeroen and team helped to overcome the challenges that both parties faced working in such an unknown environment.
Lighthouse knows the Russian business culture and is able to bridge to European culture and to our requirements for doing business.
Lighthouse did an excellent job in order to make our trade mission to Moscow a success.